Wednesday 1 October 2008

Whiff Of Joy


Hi All
I am so delighted with my new Whiff Of Joy stamps. I just love this image. It is a substantial size, and you can make a very impressive card with it. Again this was just put together fairly quickly. But it has satisfied my need for girly glitter at the moment, although there is only a touch of glitter around the paper.

I feel as though I want to spend a bit of time on my next project, so I'm going to spend some quality time blog-hopping to try and gain some inspiration. I have a day off from work on Monday, as it's MY BIRTHDAY, (just in case I hadn't told you already) so I don't have to rush around too much this weekend thankfully.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Roz said...

That's a cute stamp Debbie. Love what you did with it.
Is it your birthday by any chance soon???

Love Roz x

Gina said...

Gorgeous card, I just love this image :)
Gina xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie
This is gorgeous! Your colouring looks lovely.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Rach said...

your card looks lovely Debbie, love the touch of glitter. have a happy birthday for Monday. hugs rachxx

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger