Monday 6 October 2008

New Signature

Hiya


I've noticed that a few people are decorating the insides and backs of their cards, one of them being Rach.


A very good idea I thought. I have decorated the insides of cards before, but only special family cards. However, I like the way Rach has incorporated the 'signature' stamp on the back. I have looked into getting labels printed before, or indeed printing them myself. But seeing Rach's design has inspired me to have a go myself. So with that in mind, I'm showcasing my first attempt right here. I have used Photoshop to do this, and I've tried to use the poppy theme from my header. All I have to do is print it out and stick it on. It can even be re-sized to fit easily. Only trouble now is, my printers not working!!!



I'd love to know what you think.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is a fantastic idea. Would love to make one for myself as well. So how about a tutorial on this? I see you are quite productive on your birthday. Warm regards

Daisy Chain said...

I'll see what I can do about a tutorial.

Love Debbie xx

Rach said...

awww Debbie thanks for mentioning my blog...I think that your handmade by image is fantastic...such a brilliant idea to incorporate your poppy from your header...awesome.

the handmade by that i use on my cards is a stamp I bought off of ebay.

here is the link if you are interested.
well done again, hugs rachxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow Debbie how cleaver are you ,fab idea ,Dawnxxx
so sorry i have not been over much but i have had to look after my mum-in -law she hada stroke ,
so i have had much time to vistit xxxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie
I think this is great! I think I might to have a try at this it will make your cards look so professional.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Paula's ponderings said...

Looks great Debbie,,,especially in monochrome. Look forward to seeing how you did it! (not that I would EVER be able to do mine...lol I have no idea how to use photoshop!)

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Ooh, yes, Debbie! That looks great!

I used to have a logo and contact details on the backs of my cards when I was selling them, but as I only make them for the t'internet or personal occasions nowadays, I don't bother.

This really does look smart, though!

Chris xx

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger