Saturday 18 October 2008

What A Busy Week

Hi All

Gosh I've had a busy week this week, with not many cards to show since my birthday two weeks ago. I've bought a few new stamps, some oval Nestabilities, some more precious Copic markers, and a few sheets of paper. I made a list of challenges from last week, and started with a pink and green themed one, but lost my list, missed the challenge (I think) and so just decided to do my own thing and see where it went.

So.....


I have got a few cards to show you, then I'm going to have another go at some challenges again.

I wanted to make a mono toned card, although this one has got a few dots of colour, I kept it mainly black and grey tones. Poor little Melinda angel from Whiff Of Joy, has rather grey cheeks that were meant to be flushed with pink. However the pink got a little contaminated with black and she looks rather like she's been messing around with coal. I still like this look though, and might try it again. The papers used here are Basic Grey of course.

**********

This is the card that I was making for the Pink & Green challenge, but I haven't a clue which one it was now, and I didn't even post it because my time has been really short. Again I used Basic Grey paper for the background, although the two accent papers are from a different range, but I can't remember which one...sorry, I used Copic markers to colour in Willow. The image was kindly sent to me with my birthday card from Lynsey, thank you so much, but you can buy the stamp from Whiff Of Joy , and I have since purchased one of my own. The flowers are from Prima, with three gems for a bit of bling...

**********

This is my favourite card of this batch. The papers are by K & Co, including the text. The stamp is called Pickin' Apples by Sugar Nellie and is available from Funky Kits. The image is coloured again with Copics, just look at that subtle shading...beautiful. I love the soft grey and dusky pink together. The ribbon came from John Lewis, and the flowers Prima.

**********

I have some more cards to post tomorrow when I have taken photo's of them, but hope these are OK for today.

Happy Crafting.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW more fantastic cards Debbie, I particularly love the black & white one, but the others are equally gorgeous too!
Jx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Stunning, Debbie.. absolutely stunning, all three of them! You're so clever!

hugs,
Chris xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie
I'm so glad you liked the images I sent. You have made some stunning cards with them! I love them all! I like the mono one too I think that works really well. I hope you have had a great weekend.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Paula's ponderings said...

ok??? are they OK????? Debbie you make such lovely cards never seen one yet I didnt like!! Im green with envy at your talent love!!

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger