Sunday 26 October 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge #57

Hi all

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend as much as I am....and for those of you working....not much longer to go I hope.

Blue and orange is the order of the day over at Arty Girlz this week. This is a combination that looks stunning, but not one I really put together much. However I'm always glad I did, when I do...if you follow what I mean.


I made a relatively simple card for this challenge, as I wanted the colours to do all the work. It's a really pretty card, even if I say so myself. I just love the simplicity of it. Hope you like it too.


I used this Sarah Kay image, coloured with Copic markers. I'm gradually building up my collection of Copic's, and I've found somewhere in the UK, (Cult Pens, ) that sells them individually, and offers free postage over £10.00. That means you can buy three for £10.80 and not pay any P&P. This makes it affordable if you just want to try them, or you are buying on a budget, as most of us are these days.
The flower is by Prima, and is set with a sparkling gem. I doodled around the edge of the background paper, which incidently is from DCWV.
Happy crafting

Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Debbie your card is STUNNING!!!

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

Julie xx

Debbie said...

I likey very much Debbie, again your colouring is beautiful and I love the paper & doodling. Debbie x

Crissi Harvey said...

Beautiful card debbie.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Lynsey said...

Debbie another gorgeous card! These colours are great together. I love your colouring. I hope you are keeping well.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger