Thursday 2 October 2008

Candy Blitz

Hi

I've decided I'm going to do a blog candy blitz this week to see if I can win some candy for My Birthday, so I'm going to click on as many candy givaway's as possible. It's not that I'm greedy I promise. I'd just like to see how lucky I am this week.


The next candy offer comes from Renata. She has some fabulous papers, stamps and bits and bobs on offer. You can enter until October 8th, which just happens to be her sweethearts Birthday. I'm telling you, October is the month to be born in.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my blogcandy! I wish you happy day's the 6th and the 5th and who knows, maybe october is your lucky month....

Good luck!

XOXO Renata

p.s. I enjoyed watching your blog!

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger