Sunday 26 October 2008

Frightful But Delightful

Hi All

Papertake's Weekly Challenge is called Frightful But Delightful this week. And is all about....yes ..you guessed it....Halloween.

Ghosties and Goulies and Long Legged Beasties
And things that go BUMP in the night


The choice is yours as to what you do, and the design team have made lots of SPOOKY things... Just tiptoe on over and take a peek.

As for me.....well I bought some of the Halloween Magnolia's last week which were ideal for this challenge. So here's my creation.


I've made this style of card before, which you can see by clicking here.

It's very easy to construct, but the effect is magical. You can layer it up and make a stunning work of art.
I coloured with Copic's and highlighted with a white Sakura gel pen. The words were printed on my computer, cut into a strip, then over-coloured again with Copic's.
I cut out a circle with my Nestabilities, and attached it to the tallest peak at the back, and drew spooky eyes on with white gel pen and glossed over them with Glossy Accents. The ribbon was from a halloween hair band from Sainsbury. I just dismantled it and cut a strip to resemble a bat.

Hope you like it. I'd love to hear your comments.
Photobucket

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh this is stunning Debbie...at a loss for words really..fantastic design and colouring...just amazing. Debbie x

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww this is gorgeous! Love all the little details and the stamps you've used! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Debbie said...

Hi Debbie you've been tagged, check my blog for details. Debbie x

Debbie said...

Hi Debbie you've been tagged, check my blog for details. Debbie x

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful and suits the theme perfectly. The images have been coloured perfectly. Warm regards

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie
Your hallowen card is great! It really made me smile! I love it.
Hugs Lynsey :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant, gorgeous work.

Jo Nevill said...

Oh wow Debbie, this is stunning.

Hugs,

Jo x

jay670120 said...

this is lovely , If you fancy sharing craft projects ,entering challenges and maybe a chance of winning fiskars products in our monthly competitions come over to www.fiskarettes.co.uk

SCRAP DIDI said...

woooh tu a eu une bonne idee cest tres jolie !!!
didi

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger