Monday 6 October 2008

It's My Birthday


Hiyaaaaa!!!!

I'm in such a good mood today.

**** IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ****


Thank's to all those who have left me good wishes. I really appreciate it.
I've opened my Birthday cards, not that I get many these days,


One from my Lovely Dad, whom I adore and love so much.

One from my 15 year old Daughter Sophie, she's so lovely, and always thinks of others.

One from 24 year old Son Paul, girlfriend Jess and Jess' little girl Ellie, I love them all.

One from younger Sister Gail, she lives in Hampshire so I won't see her, but I love her to bits.

One from my dear, dear Auntie Norma, & Husband, who never forgets me and is always there for me, more so since my lovely Mum died ten years ago.

And one from my blogging friend Lynsey, made by her own fair hand of course. Thanks Lynsey I know I've made a good friend, and big kisses to gorgeous baby Grace.

It's Lynsey's card that I'm posting here today, to show you all what a talented crafting friend she is.


Isn't this just THE most gorgeous card. I love everything about it. I love the colours, pink and green is one of my favourite colour combinations. It's got sparkle, with gems, glitter and holographic shimmery card, which I adore. And a really gorgeously girly image, beautifully coloured.

But not only that, OH NO.......

Lynsey also included some stamped images, and gorgeous blossoms. What a gal.



Thanks Lynsey, I love it all.

Crafting buddies are so thoughtful and kind, and only too happy to share.

I think I might be doing a bit too much crafting just lately though, My Son and Girlfriend bought me this plaque too:


I think I might have been sprung!!!!!


Happy Crafting

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie
Glad you liked your card.
Have a great day.
Big Hugs Lynsey :)

Desire Fourie said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday. You must enjoy your special day. Judging by all the cards you received, you are one very special being. Lynsey's card is gorgeous. You are so fortunate in having her as a friend. Enjoy the rest of your very special day. Warm regards

debby4000 said...

Happy Birthday, enjoy you day.

Bagladee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card, and luvly goodies, too! You lucky girl!

Chris xx

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger