Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is posted on your blog.
WOW. Six random things about myself, let me see now:
1. I wish I could sing and dance. I would love to be able to do both, but unfortunately I'm rubbish.
2. I have never been abroad, I'm scared of flying.
3. I married my first love, met him at 15 and been married 28 years on 9th August, phew!!!!
4. If I won loads on the lottery I'd buy my dream car, a Bentley Continental, they're the bee's knees and maybe an Aston Martin DB9 Volante for everyday.
5. When I take my children to the cinema to see Harry Potter I always fall asleep, sorry if you're reading this J.K.
6. I sucked my thumb at night until the age of 18, but don't tell anybody!!!
It's so hard to choose six people, there's so many wonderful talented people, I'm spoilt for choice. But here's my list:
Mel, for her fantastic tutorials.
Pam, for those amazing ribbon blossom card creations, take a look they're just stunning.
Kim, for her gorgeous designs.
Dawny, just love her work.
Debby, for the dimension on her cards, it really brings them to life.
Sam, for the gorgeous tags.
Sorry to eveyone else, maybe next time, rules is rules !!!!