Sunday 24 August 2008

With A Little Help From My Friends

Hi All

I warn you, this is going to get a bit slushy but it's something I am compelled to do.

I'm having so much fun being involved in this big crafting blogging community that I thought I would dedicate this card to all those who have been kind enough to visit my blog, especially those who were gracious enough to leave supportive comments. I never thought so many people would be interested in what I'm doing. I also thank you for the inspiration you have given me, especially those who are willing to share their secrets. It's always a pleasure to 'tune in' after a hard day at work.I've had a rough time of it lately, both at home and at work, and I thank you all for helping me through, even though you didn't know you were at the time. I've been severly stressed with my son's motorbike accident, court appearance, his unemployment and his financial worries and debts. He still has a long way to go, but things are now being resolved, and I can see a small glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. Work has been stressful with loosing one of our major clients, financial losses, and the worry of whether we will loose our jobs. Even though we don't know the answer to that one yet, I have had to evaluate what I would do if the worst happens. I have made plans, looked at what I want for the future, just in case. I have been at the company for 20 years, and I will be a huge change to my lifestyle if I do lose my job, but I feel I am in a better frame of mind now to be able to cope if it does happen.


I hope I can begin to look forward to a brighter future, and many more hours of crafting and blogging. God Bless you my friends and thank you all

Photobucket

2 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie, and wonderful sentiment, although I am sorry to hear that life has been as stressful as it is. Looking forward to offering some tea and sympathy later this week. Well, OK then... if you insist... COFFEE!! ;o)

Hmmm.. I recognise that butterfly... Love what you've done with it!

Chris xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie
I'm glad that there is a glimmer of light at last. Sometimes I think its best to worry about the things you can change not the things you can't. If your job did end you never know you might end up with something you like better.
Your card is lovely by the way.
Take care
Lynsey :)

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger