Friday 1 August 2008

Blog Candy

Hi all

Still not finished playing aroung with my signature yet, but I'm losing valuable time on catching up with everyone now. I'm working all week so don't get much time to play during weekdays. I was trying to get round to visit all of my regular blogs, when I spied the FREE backgrounds. anyway I've waffled on enough about that.

If you visit Gunhild's blog there's some gorgeous blog candy up for grabs. Now I have to say I don't usually go in for these things, but I thought I'd give it a go. So you'll all have to compete with one more person for this one I'm sorry to say. Anyway take a look.




Photobucket

3 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Oyyy!! Bloomin' cheek! Withdraw that entry this instant!!

lol.. ;o)

Don't blame you. Those stamps are gorge, aren't they?

Heather xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie
I love the new look of your blog! Have a great weekend.
Lynsey :)

Paula's ponderings said...

another lovely blog look...where do you get them all??

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger