Sunday 20 July 2008

Summer Tag Memories

Hi All
Here is a little tag booklet I made to remind me of the lovely day out at the seaside I had with my Grandson and two youngest children last year. The weather was gorgeously sunny, the children were happy, and the day was filled with wonderful memories.



I love little books. You can put all kinds of things in them - photos, sentiments, stamped images, embelishments and many more things.

This booklet stands on my desk at work, so I can remember that special day of fun in the sun.

The booklet is made from a strip of Bazzil Bling about four inches tall, and scored at three inch intervals. The papers were a free sample from a magazine. I loved the colour combination so I chose embellishments to match.




I chose to turn the photos sepia as I thought the added to the vintage look, which is exactly what I was after.
The blossoms were from Prima, the soft blue colour matches perfectly. I glued small amber gems in the flower centres for a little bling to lift the whole thing so it didn't look too drab.
Both sides of the booklet were decorated to make the most of the photos. This would make a perfect gift for a mummy, daddy, grandparent, auntie or any other special person.

The journalling was kept to a minimum, with just a few choice words, and details of where and when the outing was. Small lengths of ribbon were stapled to the tops of the tag shapes to finish it off. We all had a fabulous day out. We spent the morning on the beach making sandcastles and moats. After our picnic dinner we went for a stroll into town. Saw the donkey rides. Ate ice-creams and candy-floss. Had fish and chips for tea. then spent some time at the fun fair. It reminded me of my childhood, which I always look back on with fondness.


See ya later

Love Debbie xx

1 comment:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Love your tag book, Debbie.. It looks great! Happy memories, huh? :o)

Just remembered I owe you an email!!! Senior moment (or several).. Will go and do that now!

Heather xx

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger