Friday 25 July 2008

Bee Happy

Hi there
At last I have received my ALOTA Bugs stamps from the USA, 'phew'. I'd been waiting patiently - for almost two weeks, biting my nails, and almost attacking the postman when I saw him peddling up on his cycle, poor man. He's now started poking my mail gingerly through the letterbox with a stick, for fear of me wrenching his arm off, Hehe....

"Forget the dogs postie, just worry about craft crazy women waiting on the other side of the door."

Now a little bird told me that Heather is quite partial to bees, so I've made this cute little ATC especially for her, as a thank you for the awards, and kind words she has given me over the past couple of months. "Hope you like it Heather, and thanks for the great day out." I wanted to post it on my blog as soon as I made it, but have waited until now so that she could see it first. Now that I've given it to her, you guys can see it too:

It's such a cute image don't you think? I've not done ATC's before, they're such fun, I think I'll be making a few more of them. ATC's could of course be mounted on to cards as a toppers.
I've kept the design simple to show off the stamp. A fluffy feather, some prima blossoms and a sprinkling of glitter and there you have it. Give ATC's a go, lets see what you all come up with.


'BEE HAPPY HEATHER'


Love Debbie xx

2 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi.. Just thought I'd buzz by and tell you that this photo does NOT do this beautiful ATC any justice.. It is stunning, and I am thrilled to bits with it!! Thank you so much!!! You're a treasure! :o)

Heather xx

Roz said...

Love them! They're so cute!!


Love Roz x

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger