Friday 4 July 2008

Mojo Monday Week #44

Hi All
Here's the sketch for Mojo Monday this week:

I decided that since I haven't used this cute l'il puppy stamp for such a long time I'd bring it out for a airing and use it in this challenge. I loved working with these colours for a change. I used copper card on the corners which reflects the light, and the "Hi there" is hand written. I'm getting braver at including hand written elements in my cards now. I think it gives that personal touch, which I like. I think I'm going to invest in some nestabilities dies, they seem quite popular with you all out there, and they seem to make cutting out around images and words more controllable and accurate. the only trouble is, I can't get stamps and dies as cash flow right now is a little bit limited, at least until pay day again. Ah well, guess you can't have it all...

Love Ya

Debbie xx

2 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Just love your cards!! That doggy is the cutest! Great design!

Heather xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How cute! Love the little paw print in the corner. Thanks for playing! :0

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger