Friday 4 July 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Me again

"Thanks A Latte" is the Papertake challenge this week. Well I did make a thank you card but not a 'latte' Still half way there isn't bad, is it? And it was personal preference to 'Latte' or not to 'Latte'.
I have to say though 'Latte' colours are not too abundant in my stash right now, so I think I'll maybe stock up next time I'm let loose in the craft shop. But Lilac does at least begin with the same letter. How many times have I said 'LATTE' now?


The dragonfly is actually made up from two layers. The bottom layer in patterned paper, and the top layer in acetate. The little flowers on the dragonfly wings were coloured in Sakura stardust glitter purple with a tiny gem added to the centres on the acetate layer.

Anyway THANKS A 'LATTE' for taking the time to look.

Love to all

Debbie xx

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Debbie this is a stunning card, and yes, Lilac and Latte definitely begin with the same letter!!

Mandy

tracie said...

oh wow stunning card, love it :)x

Rosanne said...

Very nice card, love the shape!

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Lol!! You are so funny!! :o)

Lovely card, hun. That dragonfly is just GORGE!!

Heather xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! I love the dragonflies! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger