Sunday 13 July 2008

Sarah Kay Challenge #1

My new Sarah Kay stamps have been used for this brand new Sarah Kay challenge blog. These stamps are so finely detailed and very girly. I remember Sarah Kay from my younger days, and it's great that these images are back in the form of stamps for us crafters. The stamps are available from my local favourite Sir Stampalot who also do mail order, for those of you that live further afield.


I folded the front of the pearlised card back on itself, and embossed it with my Cuttlebug embossing folder. The 'inside' of the card was then lined with beautiful lilac paper from K & Co, which I glittered myself, although this doesn't show on the photo. It is quite subtle though. I mounted the image onto plain cardstock from Sizzix. I cut the flowers with my Big Shot in the same colours and stuck a tiny gem in the centre for that added sparkle.

This photo shows just how finely detailed these images really are. So if you like detail you'll love these stamps.

Love Debbie xx

4 comments:

Anne Bente said...

Wow, such gorgeous cards.

Theresa Momber said...

Great card. I love all the coloring you did. Thanks for stopping by my blog (and for the vote!). I am so glad you did since it gave me the chance to discover your blog that has so many wonderful projects. You do brilliant work.

Cheers,
Theresa

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hey, Debbie.. Just bought this stamp myself when I was in Sir Stampalot on Friday!! (Plus a few other bits and pieces! lol)

This is a great card! Love the colours you used.

Heather xx

Anonymous said...

wow debbi your card is antastic!!!! i love all your cards ;-)
hugs tina

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger