Sunday 22 February 2009

Dutch Dare #36

Hi again everyone, second post today.
Well I definately haven't missed the closing date for this one. The Dutch Dare crew are asking for a yellow and green themed card, and I knew just the stamp for the job. My new 'Peek A Bunny' Sugar Nellie, which I'd had a few days, but not used yet.



I so love these images, and this one was such a pleasure to colour in too. The background paper is from Daisy Bucket Designs, which I adore. The image was coloured with Copic's again. I used my new butterfly punch again, a bargain from Tesco. It punches just the right size to use with these images, and I do love butterflies, you'll be seeing a lot more of them too as spring approaches. I drew in the 'flight paths' with a Sakura Stardust pen for a subtle touch of sparkle. And added Prima flowers, some ribbon, and a curly clip with my tiny punched tag.


Again I decorated the inside. Everytime I complete a card it becomes my favourite that minute. It seems everytime I post I say 'I love this card'. But it's true. This really reminds me of spring, Easter, baby lambs skipping about the fields, easter egg hunts, and warmer weather.....Yipeeee. spring IS my absolute favourite time of the year. I actually love it, really I do.
Anyway thanks for looking, please feel free to leave me a comment if you so wish.
Photobucket
e

7 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie this is so gorgeous! I just got this stamp yesterday too, can't wait to use it after seeing your lovely card!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Ila said...

Wow!! This card is Gorgeous!! I love the colors and all the spotlighting...Beautiful inside and out!!..Hugs, Ila

Jane said...

Gorgeous card, I love the design, and the inside is fab.

Jane :0)

Karin said...

Hi Debby,

your card is so beautifull. I love the lay-out, beautifull coloured papers and adorable image.
Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

xoxo karin

cats whiskers said...

OMG Debbie this is just gorgeous I love how you use different shape cards, always such a pleasure to visit you blog, your colouring is just perfect dear and your papers are perfect foil for the image, in fact just a diamond of a card
Hugs Jacqui x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. Love the image and the colouring is fabulous. Love the papers and flowers also. Michele x

Rach said...

Debbie this is gorgeous hun, love the spring feel and they way you have coloured your images.. wonderful.xx

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger