Monday 30 June 2008

It's So Rewarding

Hey Hey Hey, I got an award, my first in fact, And here it is, drum roll please......








Thanks Heather
The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

Now who shall I choose, there are so many fantastic blogs out there, and I've only seen a teeny weeny few, shame on me, but there are only so many hours in the day. And as much as I'd like to, I just can't sit here blogging all day, I have so many things I'm neglecting. Besides I get a numb backside.

Any way, back to business, I am awarding the following crafters:

Charli - You deserve it girl.
Emma - Fantastic Blog.
Hazel - Yes, it most definately IS art.
Tracey - You wee craft daft Scottish lass.
Jo - Love your stuff.
Steph - Cool cards.
Lyn - Love your ATC's

Congrats to you all. You are just great.

Take Care

Debbie xx

5 comments:

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww Thanks Debbie :o) x

Emma said...

Awww thank you so much Debbie, I've never had a blog award before. I feel bad though cos I have totally neglected my blog and everyone elses for a while, sorry.

Thanks x

Jo said...

Thanks so much Debbie....it really is a big compliment to receive this :)

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Wow, Debbie.. So glad I gave you this award! You have led me to some amazing blogs. What great taste you have! My HUGE blogroll has just been extended by seven more names!!

Heather xx

Lyn said...

Thank you for the award Debbie

x

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger