Saturday 28 June 2008

Sir Stampalot Samples

I was asked recently if I would make some sample cards for Janice at Sir Stampalot with two baby Magnolia stamps, and as I love these stamps, how could I resist. I am so proud to think that they are good enough to be displayed in the shop in Peterborough, and gave myself a well deserved 'pat on the back'. Well here they are, hope you like them too:

The papers I used were mainy by Doodlebug from Capture The Magic. I used Flowersoft for the first time sprinkled onto the tag shape, and I must say I like the result. Loads of ribbon, a few peeloffs, and teeny tiny baby Tilda of course.

On this card I used my new punch, it's so clever, it can punch fancy edged circles, ovals, squares and borders. It was easy to work out how to use, and I love the effect. You could even use the shapes for doilies and put mini cakes onto them. Mmmmmm, I might try that later!!!

Again Doodlebug papers from Capture The Magic with the letters cut by my good old Cricut Expressions.
Lastly this is my favourite card of the batch. Can you see it's a little Edwin flower in a pot. I think it's something different that you wouldn't think of for a baby card. Rather modern I thought, I just love it.

Take a look at Sir Stampalot, they have loads of Magnolia stamps, and a whole lot more, and best of all, they do mail order, so you don't even have to live nearby.

Bye for now

Debbie xx

1 comment:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Love the cards, Debbie! Love Sir Stampalot, too, have met them at a show a few years ago, talked to Janice on the phone once or twice, and I order from them occasionally on-line, but have never been to the shop! Would love to, but have many times driven past where they're supposed to be (en route to the sorting office in Papyrus Road), and had a good look as I am driving by, but just cannot see the shop!! Very frustrating.

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger