Sunday 29 June 2008

Magnolia Maniac

Well I'm still at it, this is my second post today. My super hubby made a tasty curry for tea, yum yum, but as I had taken over the dining room table, there wasn't much room to eat. I did manage to clear a 12inch square area, just enough room to put my plate down, a sight familiar to a lot of you I would imagine.



I think I am turning into a Magnolia Maniac. I can't seem to do anything else at the moment. SO, I am challenging myself to use another brand of stamp for my next card. I wonder what I can find in my stash to inspire me. I love doing unusual cards. I think I'll have a go at the Fun Fold Card in a previous post. Now I need to hunt down some complimentary stamps, and a sheet of 12"x12" paper. That shouldn't be too hard. The difficulty will be deciding just what to use!!! In the meantime I will leave you with yet another Tilda card. This time green with orange. I love the zesty zingy colours. It's a real summery card.

I covered the balloons with diamond glaze into which I sprinkled a little extra fine holographic glitter. It really sparkles in the light, you can't really see it in the photo, but take my word for it, it's gorgeous.
As the card says Make A Wish, here's mine, I wish I could craft all day in my own little room. Sadly I can't, but I'll keep working on it.





Bye for now
Debbie xx

1 comment:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hey, it's me again.. There is an award for you awaiting collection on my blog. ;o)

Heather xx

P.S. Love those colours!

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger