Monday 16 June 2008

Fathers Day

Hi All
Thanks for visiting. Below is the card I made for my lovely father for Fathers Day. It was a very quick one too, and surprise- no stamping at all. I made the origami shirt from some Doodledug paper, following instructions from a magazine. The stripe paper was a freebie from another magazine, can't remember which one now, sorry. A small strip of bazzill put through an embossing folder, some silver peel off letters, three eyelets, a tiny gem, and 'voila' finished. I'm very pleased with the result. And as I have a father that wears shirts practically all the time, I know he was just a pleased to receive it as I was to give it.

Take care

Debbie xx

No comments:

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger