Monday 23 March 2009

Mothers Day

Hi everyone, and Happy Monday

Well I hope that anyone celebrating Mothers Day yesterday had a great day. I know I did. My son Paul and Jess his fiancee came over and stayed for dinner. They bought me some beautiful flowers.

I love flowers, and nothing cheers me up like a bunch of flowers in the house. They really brighten the place up, and smell gorgeous. They couldn't find a good enough card though, I guess it's difficult buying a card for someone who makes them, as shop bought cards are never quite the same somehow. Anyway I love the flowers so a huge big Thank You to Paul and Jess I love them.

Jordan (12) decided to make me a card. So while I was busy at the supermarket doing the shopping, he was busy using my forbidden Copic markers. I don't allow the children to use them as they would soon get spoiled. But on this occasion I didn't tell hime off, as he had the best of intentions. Here's the card:
Of course he didn't realise that they would go through the 'paper' and show on the other side. As you can see it's all his own work, so I think he did great.
This is the back view, I love Jordans sense of humour with the 'hand crafted' and £100.00 on the back. He even has a barcode. Well done Jordan, I love it.
Jordan and Emma (our neighbour) have been amusing themselves making short fiims on a laptop and uploading them to YouTube. They have called them Genius Ideas. Here's their take on the Cadbury's advert. You'll need to turn your sound on, it's very funny, take a look.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Kay Carley said...

Hi Debbie,

I'm glad you enjoyed Mother's Day. I passed on your best wishes to my Mum who says a big thank you!

Best wishes
Kay x

Anonymous said...

lovely flowers and wonderful card Debbie, had to laugh at Jordon and his friend on you tube..lol. hugs Rachxx

Lynsey said...

Looks like you had a lovely mother's day Debbie!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Bridgette said...

Hello Debbie - What are kids like? I have all this to look forward to - John is 9, lol.
Love the colour combination of the flowers - quite beautiful - and your fabulous handcrafted card made with the 'forbidden' copics - probably you're like me and that will end up on your pinboard - the Love You Mum melts the heart! - Bridgette xxx

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger