Monday, 23 March 2009

Mothers Day

Hi everyone, and Happy Monday

Well I hope that anyone celebrating Mothers Day yesterday had a great day. I know I did. My son Paul and Jess his fiancee came over and stayed for dinner. They bought me some beautiful flowers.

I love flowers, and nothing cheers me up like a bunch of flowers in the house. They really brighten the place up, and smell gorgeous. They couldn't find a good enough card though, I guess it's difficult buying a card for someone who makes them, as shop bought cards are never quite the same somehow. Anyway I love the flowers so a huge big Thank You to Paul and Jess I love them.

Jordan (12) decided to make me a card. So while I was busy at the supermarket doing the shopping, he was busy using my forbidden Copic markers. I don't allow the children to use them as they would soon get spoiled. But on this occasion I didn't tell hime off, as he had the best of intentions. Here's the card:
Of course he didn't realise that they would go through the 'paper' and show on the other side. As you can see it's all his own work, so I think he did great.
This is the back view, I love Jordans sense of humour with the 'hand crafted' and £100.00 on the back. He even has a barcode. Well done Jordan, I love it.
Jordan and Emma (our neighbour) have been amusing themselves making short fiims on a laptop and uploading them to YouTube. They have called them Genius Ideas. Here's their take on the Cadbury's advert. You'll need to turn your sound on, it's very funny, take a look.



Photobucket

5 comments:

Kay Carley said...

Hi Debbie,

I'm glad you enjoyed Mother's Day. I passed on your best wishes to my Mum who says a big thank you!

Best wishes
Kay x

Manifestation said...

Thanks for sharing .So cute indeed.Wish you and all Mom's around the world a joyful Mother's day ahead.

lol:)
Send gifts to chennai|Send gifts to Bangalore|Send gifts to India

papercraftsbyrach said...

lovely flowers and wonderful card Debbie, had to laugh at Jordon and his friend on you tube..lol. hugs Rachxx

Lynsey said...

Looks like you had a lovely mother's day Debbie!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Bridgette said...

Hello Debbie - What are kids like? I have all this to look forward to - John is 9, lol.
Love the colour combination of the flowers - quite beautiful - and your fabulous handcrafted card made with the 'forbidden' copics - probably you're like me and that will end up on your pinboard - the Love You Mum melts the heart! - Bridgette xxx

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist