Thursday 12 March 2009

Mothers Day

Hi everyone

It's soon to be Mothers day here in the UK (next Sunday 22nd in fact). OMG I've got so many card orders to make, better get moving.
As I'm a mother of five, it's quite exciting to think about what I might receive from my little brood. I've told Sophie & Jordan, my two youngest children, I'd like a hand made card, and can't wait to see what they come up with. I love it when they make stuff of their own, and keep everything they've ever made in my treasure box. I get it out from time to time, and take a look just to remind myself how precious they are.
I love handmade gifts too, but I also love things that are just a little different. There's so many unusual Mothers Day gift ideas these days that I'm hoping for something to make my day a little extra special, after all I've been a Mother for 28 years now, and think I deserve a little treat. It's not easy being a Mum, and I've been through some really tough times, but I wouldn't change a thing.
I know some people who have really special treats planned for Mothers Day, and my children have asked me what I would like. Well my little darlings.....

I'd love to go hot air ballooning for instance (hint, hint). I've never been, but seems so calm , and tranquil, a beautiful way to spend the day. Now that would be a day to remember. Whenever I see hot air balloons in the sky I always think they look so magical. and wonder what it would be like to be up there where the birds fly.
So I can't wait to see what my children come up with, but I hope it's something really special. Maybe they'll get a clue from this post somehow.
I'd be interested to hear what your ideal gift would be.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kay Carley said...

Hi Debbie,

Many thanks for your kind comments on my blog. Have a fab day tomorrow at the NEC. Unfortunately I am not there this time otherwise I would have said 'hello'!

Kay x

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger