Tuesday 27 May 2008

Vacation

Hi there everybody,

Just letting you all know I have two weeks vacation now, so plenty of time to craft. I intend to finish my exploding box which has been 'work in progress' for absolutely ages, so do check back and see if I manage to do it...


Lets see what else....


I have been working on some 'Tilda' stamped cards. They are such cute stamps, I just can't resist. Also I've just ordered some 'Prima Essentials 4' blossoms, which I am eagerly waiting to be delivered by my friendly postman. Don't you just love flower embellishments, I can't wait to see them. Mind you, I love them so much I never want to use them in case I can't get them anymore...



The card above was made for my three year old Grandson. It is basically the good old pop-up card, covered with Tigger scrapbooking paper. To make it a little bit more interesting, I cut a thin strip of acetate, which I then stuck to the back of the card, (you can just see it at the top), I then cut out a figure '3' which I stuck on the other end of the acetate strip. When the card is standing up, the '3' dangles over the front, and sways in the wind, which makes it a bit more interesting for a three year old. The box was made in the same paper to co-ordinate. Try it yourself and let me know how you got on.


Don't forget to check back in a few days, to see how I'm filling my vacation time ok.....

Take care everyone, and see you later

Debbie

No comments:

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger