Sunday 18 May 2008

The Kittens Have Left The Building

Well the kittens have now gone off to their new homes, and sadness looms over the household. But we'll try not to dwell on it too much. We have managed to hold on to one of them though.

This week I have hired a cartridge for my Cricut Expressions, called Tags Bags Boxes and more. I'm having a go at making some teriffic gift boxes and little purses. I managed to get some Tilda stamps also, so I am in the process of making some cards with them. I love them and there are many sites out there which will give inspiration.

I managed to get the hang of the slideshows, and have now posted one on this blog. I will add to it as I expand my portfolio.

No comments:

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger