Thursday 29 May 2008

Digi-Scrap Attack

Hi All

Well I thought I would just post some of my digital scrapbook layouts for you to see. Of course you could use the ideas and convert them into paper layouts if you wish. I just love playing with digital layouts when I don't want to make too much mess - there's no clearing up.


This is a my favourite photo of my mum and I, several decades ago, I hasten to add.
Sadly for me, she died almost ten years ago.
But I treasure this photo and love the simplicity of this layout.

I love using designs from the 'Scrap Girls' website. Take a look at http://www.scrapgirls.com/ they do fantastic tutorials too. When I first started I found the information invaluable, it really helped me get to grips with the whole digital thing.


My Beautiful Daughter
I am so fortunate to have such a beautiful, talented daughter. She is so special.
She is almost fifteen and never ever has temper tantrums. How lucky am I?



The guy's at Cottage Arts - http://www.cottagearts.net/ - are another favourtie. There are many more on-line stores for supplies, just type digital scrapbooking into a search engine and see what comes up. Let me know what your favourites are.

You can be really inventive.
My son has obviously caught an absolutely gigantic Great White shark in the lake at Drayton Manor.
I'm just not sure how it got there.

Seriously though, Scrapbooking whether paper or digital is so much fun, get the family involved, and actually look at your photo's instead of hiding them away in a cupboard. They are a celebration of you after all.

Take care now and come back soon

Debbie

No comments:

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger