Monday 5 May 2008

Bank Holiday Blues

Instead of making the long hot trip over the the coast with the rest of the UK, I decided to stay at home. But what would I do instead?
Well there's housework, entertaining the children, taking the dog for a walk, catching up on some correspondence or maybe some crafting. Well after hours of browsing the internet for inspiration, and setting up this blogspot, which I hope gets some visitors that will leave comments....just to be sure everything is working ok and my cat climbing all over the keyboard hoping I will not neglect to feed her. I have decided to do a little crafting. I think I'll make a few cards...100000000000000000000000000000. OOPS that's the cat again, I'd better feed her now, and craft later when her stomach is full....

No comments:

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger