Saturday 10 May 2008

Adorable Kitty Cats


I have just had my new wardrode delivered, I am so excited. I have lived in my house for thirteen years, and never had my bedroom decorated. Mind you it was a new house when I moved in, so I didn't really need to do anything. I'm so excited, I'm going to decorate it during the next bank holiday, so there'll not be much card making done during that weekend. I might do a scrapbook page when it's done though.

My little kittens are going to new homes next week, just as they are beginning to get interesting. They're chasing each other around and around, keeping the dog busy trying to catch them. This is a very quick scrapbook page of them. We are going to keep one of them. I'll be really sorry to see them go, but we have to be practical now, don't we? I would have liked to take some film of them before they went, I've still go a week so maybe I will.

2 comments:

Rach said...

awwww
so sweet.
Hugs Rach.xx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Ohh, bless!! How adorable are they?

Heather xx

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger