Saturday 20 June 2009

One Proud Nanny

Hi all, and happy Saturday.

Well you may guess if you'd seen my post earlier this week, that I'd been out and about with my new camera. I've also been doing some design team work, so I've not had much time to join in any challenges this week, much as I'd like to. Now I've caught up I hope I can join in with you all.

In the meantime I just have to show you these photo's of my two grandchildren Taylor and Nicole, they are so beautiful.

I'm ONE PROUD NANNY

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jill said...

aww Debbie you should be proud they are gorgeous thanks for sharing hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

awww Debbie, no wonder you are so proud, they are gorgeous. hugs rachxx

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger