I used circles cut with my nesties in pink Bazzill, then stamped them with versacolour using some of the flower images from the set.
The stitching was worked randomly around the circles, but not all the way around. The leaves were stamped in versacolour again as I didn't want black outlines. They were cut out carefully then fixed to the circles using silicone. I used more leaves both to extend the branches, and to decoupage some layers for more dimension. They were coloured with the same verscolour, and touched over with H20's for a shimmery look, and to give a bit more shading.
The dragonfly and butterfly were stamped onto white card, and coloured with Copic's and H20's. Glitter was added to parts of the wings, and the bodies covered in Glossy Accents. I wish I had embossed them with silver embossing powder, but I couldn't find it amongst my stash...that's what you get for being a messy crafter...hand slap...
The tiny flowers were made using the smallest EK Success Retro Flower punch. I added more colour to the centres for intensity, and finished off with tiny flat-backed hotfix pearls. You can see the shimmering H20's on the leaves better here.
I went over some of the stems again with H20's and painted tiny dot's on the flower heads to make them stand out..
I added some pink pearly paint like berries or small buds just to finish the look.
Oh and some clear 'Dew Drops' actually I think they are Rainbow Drops as they come in more colours, but this was just a clear tube of them and they look more like dew drops anyway.
I hope you can see the detail and dimension in the photo's. I will befinately be using more of these techniques in the future.
I mounted the whole thing onto glitter paper from Doodlebug, and the 'Blooming' sentiment was added to the bottom. She certainly is blooming, she's two months old now, and smiling away.
Now I don't profess to be at Irene's standard, but I'm pretty pleased with the result. I'd love to hear what you think.