Wednesday 17 June 2009

Just having Fun

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday...(I think)
No cards to post today, but there is something spectacular coming up next week, shhh. It's just so hectic at the moment, I don't seem to have a minute to relax.

I bought a new camera yesterday thanks to Freemans. My long service award (I've been there 21 years now) came through at last. £200 of John Lewis vouchers. I knew I wanted to buy an SLR camera, but wasn't sure of what to get. I really had my eye on a Canon, and in the end went for the Canon EOS 450D. Entry level I know, but so far I'm very pleased...see photo of Jordan (youngest son) below.

Took him on the field yesterday to try out the sports mode getting some action shots. This was taken as he was running towards me, I think it's great.

Only problem is, I need to know how to edit wrinkles out now, as it picks all mine up, hehe...


Photobucket


5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Debbie, I have given you an award for your blog please come by and pick it up. Hugs XXX Beth

Lynsey said...

Great pic Debbie! I am sure you will get on great with your camera, I have the Cannon 350D and I love it!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Kim Dellow said...

Oh fabulous Debbie, Bet you will enjoy using it. Kim

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Well, it certainly looks the part, Debbie! Very impressive photo, too.

Re. wrinkles.. got Photoshop? lol ;o)

Hugs,
Chris xx

Desire Fourie said...

Congratulations on your new Canon EOS 450D. Enjoy it and takes lots of photos. Canon is the best ... I have a Canon EOS 20D and its the best camera I have had during the past 20 years. Hugs from Desire

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger