Since my news about my job, which was bad enough for me. My son, you know the one who's getting married this year has been laid off. So were cutting the cost and counting the pennies for the wedding now. AND my husband is at risk of loosing his job. He's got a meeting this morning so should find out more. And to top it all it 'raining cat's and dog's' so a miserable morning all round really.
On a happier note, I have an award from Bev, so that's cheered me up a bit. It's so nice when people take the time to link up to you by leaving awards don't you think. I must thank all the people who have left such kind comments for me. I really appreciate your time and effort. I love visiting your blogs too, and am grateful for all your support.
Here's the award:
Thanks so much Bev
- Post a link of the person who gave you this award.
- Nominate 5 other people and give a link to their sites.
- Let your nominators know that they got an award from you.
- Put a logo of the award on your blog.
I nominate the following people:
- Lynsey, it's my turn to give you an award. I know you've already got this one, but you deserve it. It's a pleasure to visit your blog, I can see how your cardmaking has really grown over the past few months. You visit me everytime I post, and leave such kind comments. I'm hoping some day we can meet up, as you're not too far away from me.
- Debbie, also visits me regularly and leaves comments. I'm so humbled, you have a fantastic design talent. I love seeing your creations. You inspire me so much, and everyone else should visit you too.
- Desire, you have some amazing photo's, cards, layouts and many other creations on your blog. I love to see all you your stunning work. I'ts so different from other people, and makes a refreshing change. I always love to visit you. You have amazing photo's of Alisha with her umbrella. I only hope that one day I will be half as good as you.
- Carole, who I've only recently discovered. Your work definately has that fun element, and is truly 3 dimensional. I love the unique qualities of your creations, your vibrant colours, inspirational projects, you rock girl. I hope you get lots more visitors to see your amazing work.
I would like to say a special thank you to all the contributors, and the team working behind the scenes on Inspirational, without whom I would have never discovered many of the blog's I now love to visit. You are doing a great job bringing us such a variety of talent everyone. THANKS.
There are many more that deserve awards too numerous to mention, you all make blogland the greatest place to be. Thanks to all of you who add links to your favourite blogs to. Your favourites have become my favourites too. I love you all.