Wednesday 14 January 2009

It's On The Cards

Hi All

Well, we are due to have a briefing at work this evening regarding the latest proposals for the turnaround at my place of work. But.......I know somebody where I work in the daytime whose husband is working dayshift at the aforementioned workplace, who has had his briefing this morning...if all that makes sense. Well he rang his wife at work to tell her the news, and she told me....Hurrah for the proverbial grapevine I say.
Anyway looks like the whole Peterborough site will be closed by September. So this evening there will be some happy people, like myself, who, after 20 years working until 10:30 pm are pleased, and some unhappy people who really need to work in the evenings because of family comittments, so I'm sad for them.
Anyway I can't tell you the company yet, as there are obviously people who will be affected that don't yet know. But I'll update when I know more.
Take care.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie
Sorry to hear this news although you sound ok about it. I hope everything works out well for you.
There is a little something for you on my blog.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger