The papers are by My Minds Eye and fitted in with the jungle theme. The image is from Magnolia and coloured with Copic Markers. (By the way I've bought some new colours, so you'll be seeing them soon). I stitched around the image. I like this look at the moment, it just adds another dimension. I put a piece of acetate through an embossing folder, and rubbed black Stazon over the relief to highlight it, and stuck it behind the matted image. I added a squiggly line with a marker, around the circle too.
I added Glossy Accents to the rear lights of the vehicle, and cut out the windows, placing more acetate behind them to look like glass. You can't actually see it on this photo, but believe me it's there. The image was matted using silicone to give depth as you can tell by the shadow in the windows.
I chopped up the Magnolia Palm Tree to use the leaves on the ground rather like ferns, to give a bit of jungle undergrowth, and made some tiny flowers using shrink plastic, (a technique I borrowed from Louise, thanks sweetie) and I do love them. The bees were from another Magnolia stamp, but I cut them from Tilda's hand, coloured them using copics. I glittered the wings, then stamped again onto Fantasy film with Stazon, and cut the wings out only. It was a bit fiddly, I attached them with silicone to give that sheer irridescent look as though they're flying. Quite cute I thought.
So there you have it. Oh and the sentiment was computer generated. Hope you like it. I'm off to town now, more therapy....See ya later.