Monday 1 December 2008

Techno Candy

Hi All

Keeping up with technology these days is a hard game. However the manufacturers of those 'good old fashioned' Love Hearts are very much in keeping with today's youth. I picked up a packet of them the other day, just because I like them, and they evoke memories of my own childhood.
I don't really read the little quotes on them, so I don't know what made me look down this time. But when I did, I was amazed to find, not love you...or be mine...but TEXT ME and EMAIL ME..
They certainly are keeping up with the times.
Thanks for reading...I'd be curious to hear your comments, or whether you have come across anything similar.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

Wow they are keeping up with the times! I can't remember the last time I had these sweets.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Debbie I have left something on my blog for you.

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger