Friday 19 December 2008

Christmas Tree Kitty

Hiya

Aww......how cute is this, kittens in a Christmas tree......my christmas tree. Luckily it's 7 feet tall, and quite robust. But it does sway a little when all four of them are playing games in there. I took this photo yesterday. Three of the kittens will be leaving me after Christmas, but we are keeping one, can't resist them.

My son (Paul), his girlfriend (Jess) & her daughter (Ellie) are off to Dubai tomorrow for Christmas...lucky devils. I wish I was going, I could just do with a warm climate at this point in time. I hope they will have a fantastic time. They are visiting Jess' mother who lives out there, so I know they'll be in good company. I will miss him though, it's the first time he won't be here for Christmas dinner since he was born 24 years ago.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Roz said...

Awwww, that's really cute Debbie!! It would make a great Christmas card.
My dog likes laying under the tree, but she doesn't look quite so cute, lol.

Love Roz

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie
What a great picture! I hope that you have a lovely family Christmas.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger