Monday 1 September 2008

Sweet Sophie

I thought I would just post a snippet of my lovely daughters birthday card to tease you, as I said I would yesterday. But you can't see the whole thing until after her birthday on 8th Spetember, when she'll be fifteen. Now it's very much a work in progress, and because I know she looks at my blog, occasionally, I have posted it in disguise, so if she does 'pop in' it'll tease her too. I'll reveal more in due course, but she did ask me if it was bright pink, her favourite colour' to which I replied
"No it's not bright pink"

Hope she's not too disappointed.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

So... if you're looking in Sophie, this is only one teeny tiny little piece, incognito (disguised) and as you can see, not a speck of bright pink in sight, more like bluey grey if you ask me!!!

Love you
Mum xx.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Rach said...

oh you tease Debbie...
can't wait to see the rest of the card...hugs rachxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie
That really is teasing!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger