Monday 22 September 2008

Double Dutch Challenge

Hi All

I just found a new Dutch blog over the weekend that impressed me so much I thought I would have a go at their challenge. The blog is called Double Dutch. and the challenge is to make a purse as designed by Moon . You have until 28th September to do it, so there's plenty of time to enter. You'll find the instructions on the blog, and don't worry about not understanding them, they're not all 'Double Dutch' as they're provided in English too.


Here's my take on Moon's purse:


I just love this idea. you could put photo's in the pockets, secret messages, vouchers, tickets, money, memorabilia, and I'm sure you can think of many more delightful things for someone special. So pop on over to the blog and you'll see some fantastic examples by the superb Design Team, it's really something different. Go and take a look.

  • Paper by Kay & Co
Photobucket

14 comments:

Roz said...

Wow it's gorgeous Debbie! Love the colours.

Love Roz x

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful card and what a great practical project. I just might take up this challenge. Warm regards

Erica said...

Love your purse Debbie, it's fab! Thank you for all your kind comments :D!

Kind regards,
Erica

Monie said...

Your purse is just lovely with a peeking Tilda!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, love the colours, this would make a perfect gift.

Paula's ponderings said...

Truly scrumptious and beautiful colours! Lovely idea as well...oh and your copics look fabulous too!!!
Wish list............

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie
This is gorgeous, it must have taken you ages. It is a great idea, I think I will have to check this blog out.
I've left you some awards on my blog.
Hugs Lysney :)

craftyb said...

Awwwww...Debbie this is just so precious! Lots of beautiful work here but what a treasure!! Wouldn't this be ideal for a "special" birthday (big 4 0 etc!!)...filled with photos they'd rather forget!! lol bx

CraftyC said...

Wow, its gorgeous!
Clairex

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Debbie
This is a truly gorgeous project, I love the colours you've used and the so cute tilda images. Hugs Linda x

Rach said...

your wallet is fabulous Debbie, I keep meaning to pop over and have a go ..but time just seems to be running out!
hugs rachxx

Murielle said...

OH that's absolutely GORGEOUS, Debbie!!!!
You give me want to make your card.
You are a Artist!
Big hugs, Mumur

Gina said...

gorgeous purse, like you say great idea for vouchers etc
Love the colours you have used
Gina xxx

Jo Nevill said...

This is stunning Debbie. I shall certainly give this a try !

Take care,

Jo x

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger