Tuesday 6 October 2009

It's My Birthday

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well.

It's my super duper 49th birthday today. Only one more year to half a century, oh my gosh, and I don't feel a day over 48 hehe....
I'm going to have a lazy day today, truly self indulgent. My hubby is in bed, (he's working nights this week), the kiddy winks are at school, Daisy dog and the cats have had their breakfast and are asleep on the sofa. I'm doing a spot of blogging, then I'm going to get the choccie biscuits out, put on a DVD or two, feet up, and relax. Sounds good to me.
I might get hubby to take a photo of me later for posterity, (not because I like having my piccie taken you understand). I might even get a bit of crafting in later too.
Anyway hope you all have a great day too
Take care.

Photobucket

12 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Ooh! Happy birthday, sweetie! Sounds like a perfect day to me! Hope you get lots of cards!

Hugs,
Chris xx

judith@poppy cottage said...

Happy birthday Debbie, hope you have the perfect day! Sounds like you have it planned that way anyway. Enjoy yourself, love Judith x

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Debbie - sounds like you have the perfect day planned!
Hugs Tara xx

debby4000 said...

Happy Birthday, have a gorgeous day.
I'm younger than you by 12 days, big celebrations next year then.
luv
Debby

Mina said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Debbie
Happy Birthday to you
ok I will stop singing now as the local cats are joining in lol...have a fantastic day, relax and enjoy yourself...and keep going as your catching up with me lol
Mina xxx

Louise said...

Happy Birthday debbie sounds like a very relaxing day you have planned and you deserve it.
hugs,louise

Bagladee said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! Hope you have a lovely day, relaxing. Hugs
Em xx

Thea said...

Happy birthday to you Debbie.
Have a nice day....

Hugs Thea

cats whiskers said...

Happy Birthday dear, hope you have a winderful day with lots of cards and loads of crafting goodies
Hugs Jacqui x

Fleur said...

Happy birthday Debbie, hope you have an enjoyable day.
Hugs Fleur xXx

Lynsey said...

Happy Birthday Debbie! Hope you had a lovely relaxing day.
Hugs Lynsey:)

chris said...

wishing you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE hope you have had a perfect day I should try and spin it out for the next few days if I were you I can make mine last for ages go for it,
lots o love chris xxx

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger