Sunday 23 November 2008

Whiff Of Joy Challenge #9


Hi All

I just adore sketch challenges. They take all the guess work out......THAT'S CHEATING.....some may say. I say it's just using all your resources.

So onto the sketch. The challenge set by Whiff Of Joy this week is to use this sketch. And since I love using WOJ stamps it was easy to complete this challenge.

I wanted to use Charlotte singing her little socks off as I just adore this stamp. I love the cold winter blues, especially as it's just freezing here at the moment. Although I can think of many places colder...some of you probably live in one....

Anyway on to my card.....

I don't have much to say abut this card, I'm just doing a quick post before I cook dinner. I'm settling down later to watch the tv, with a bottle of wine.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a lovely card. Beautiful papers.
Hugs Vanja

tracie said...

gorgoeus card Debbie, love Charlotte she is so cute and your colouring is fab - enjoy your wine, lol
Hugs :)x

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card. Love the colour. Kim

Jane said...

Lovely card, I like the colours you have used.

Jane :0)

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Debbie, love the WOJ image and the colours are gorgeous. Debbie x

Rach said...

a lovely card Debbie, hugs rachxx

Bev said...

Love the card Debbie, gorgeous colours

hugs Bev x

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger