Now I decided to turn the sketch around as it fitted my image better. The photo's not that good and I hope you can see well enough. I found this sketch a little difficult as the dimensions of the layers when turned around, made the card look a little top heavy. So I scaled some of them down, until it looked more balanced.
The image was coloured with Copic markers. The papers are from Imaginescence, and the flowers from Prima. Do you like the little easel I found in my local art shop. I thought it would make it easier to get better photos.
Thank you for taking the time to look. Any comments are gratefully received.