Friday 20 August 2010

Photoshoot

Hiya

I just thought I'd share a few photo's of my daughter Sophie and her best friend Becca. I took these last weekend at our city park. The girls wanted a photoshoot that they could look back on and share memories of their friendship in years to come.  Here's just a few of the 500+ shots I took.

There was rather a lot, but I hope you'll forgive me.  I still love my Canon camera.  It's one of the best investments ever....memories to treasure forever,  Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Louise said...

Wow Debbie stunning photos you just keep getting better and better with your camera.
Louise xx

Sharon said...

These are gorgeous shots Debbie. I don't get to use my camera nearly as much as I would like but I intend to go mad when we go on holiday next week!

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger