Thursday 15 July 2010

Help The Aged - Knit A Hat

Calling all you knitters out there. If you like helping charities, and can knit, then this is for you. Here in Greater Peterborough we're being asked to knit tiny hats for Innocent small drink bottles (not old people). For every one sold 25p will be donated to Help The Aged in this area. 

Now I know you area a generous bunch, and can think of ingenious ways to make your creation unique.  So if you have a little spare time, and a small ball of wool I'd love if you could join in.  I'm willing to co-ordinate the donations, and if you would like more information and free patterns, the follow the link below.

http://www.acpeterborough.org.uk/Fundraising.htm

I've already made one, and they take no time at all.  I'm going to make lots more to help the charity reach their target of 10,000.

If you are intrested in comitting to this worthwhile cause, then you can leave a comment on this post, or email me at pinkpoppycraftbox@btinternet.com so I know.  Thank you for your time xx

Photobucket

No comments:

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger