Monday 7 September 2009

Friday Sketchers

Hi everyone and Happy Monday to you all.
Well after not posting for a short while, (I've been busy trying to get my Stampin' Up! demo off to a good start) I finally managed to complete a challenge. Friday Sketchers have a super easy sketch this week, which I managed to complete in record time.


This super cute stamp is by Belles & Whistles, and I love it. I took the colours from my favourite Bo Bunny paper, using my trusted Copic markers. The punched ovals and 'For You' stamp are from Stampin' Up!, and the leaf die is from Sizzix, I inked the edges with a Stampin' Up! pad.


I jazzed up the Prima flower with a coat of Shimmerz Blingz Pixie Dust, which has really made it stand out. I love this effect, it looks better in real life.

Thank you for taking the time to look.

Photobucket

12 comments:

Nilla said...

Sweet card, love the color combo and the shimmer flower is gorgeous! Hugs Nilla

cats whiskers said...

Lovely design Debbie, the papers, image and colours are just perfect, have a good day sweetie hugs Jacqui xx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Cute card! :o)

Looking forward to next Monday, although still nobody to bring with me! :o( I haven't given up yet, though!

Is there anything I can do to help for Monday?

Hugs,
Chris xx

debby4000 said...

Oh she is so sweet and what a wonderful card, fab colours and shimmer.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

just soo sweet!! Love the sparkly flower!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Louise said...

very pretty card, love the colours my favs and all the detail. Was lovely to see you on Tuesday but not much time to chat.
louise xxx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. Love the image you've used and the perfect colouring also. Pretty papers and flowers to. Hugs Michele x

Lynsey said...

This is so beautiful Debbie!Love that image is lovely! Hope your stampin up work is going ok.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Desire Fourie said...

Debbie this is gorgeous. You have coloured the image beautifull. Love kitty Coco in the sidebar.
Hugs
Desire

Stacey said...

Just wonderful! I really love the sparkly effect on your flowers, stunning ~♥~

Sadilla said...

HI
Gorgeous card... love the details, and the "shining" flower is just greta!!
haug
Sadia

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger