Friday 21 August 2009

Stampin' Up! Workshop

Hi everyone, and happy Friday.

Phew the end of the week. My son has gone into hospital today for surgery on his broken arm, and a bone graft. He is really worried about it, but I know they'll look after him. Hopefully he should be back home tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm just letting you all know that I will be holding a Stampin' Up! workshop, my first, at my home on September 14th at 7.30pm. If you live in the Peterborough area of Cambridgeshire, and wish to come along and see what Stampin' Up! is all about, then just drop me an email. Don't be shy, just go for it and I can guarantee you'll have a great evening.
Take care

Photobucket

1 comment:

Karen M said...

Hi Debbie
I'm sure your son will be just fine. Just think...an excuse to make a get well card!
i wish you every success for your first workshop. You'll be brilliant! Let us know how you get on.
Kx

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger