Saturday 15 January 2011

More Action

Hi all.

Today I'm showing a photo that I took of my Granddaughter, Nicole, a few months ago....It's another one that I've been experimenting with Actions from The Coffee Shop Blog.  I think the main thing with actions, like most things, is understanding how they work.  Once you've done that, then you can adjust the settings and layers to your liking.  Easy!!!!  Well not quite, but I understand more about them today, that yesterday.

So....The one I've used today is Creamy Chocolate B&W....It doesn't just convert your photo to black and white, but also adds a faint creamy/chocolate tint.  You probably can't see the difference on this shot alone, but against a simple black and white one you can.  I love it......


I used the Eye Bright action first, then the Creamy Chocolate B&W one.  I absolutely Love the result. 

Tomorrow I'm going to do a photo session with my newest Grandson....3 week old Harry.  I hope it's successful.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Debbie this photo is beautiful and loving the b/w with the creamy chocolate hint. I do love b/w photos though. Hope your photo shoot went well!! I really must start taking some photo's as you are giving me that inspiration to have ago again. Hugs Nicola xx

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger