Sunday 2 January 2011

Mojo Monday 171

Hi all

Well I'm back with my first card of 2011.  I've followed the Mojo Monday sketch challenge this week.  It's a great sketch as you get to choose a round or square design.

As my eldest daughter is celebrating her 30th (can't believe I have a daughter that old) birthday today, this one is for her.  And as her birthday is in the middle of winter, I thought I'd make it a wintery card using cold blue's with a touch of caramel. 


 I've used a mix of stamps for this one.  The lovely Miss Anya from The Greetings Farm for my main image.  She's coloured with Copic markers which I love.  Grunge stamps from Stempleglede form the borders, stamped with Creamy Caramel ink from Stampin' Up! 
The Prima flowers are decorated with some chunky Twinklets glitter from Hobbycraft just around the edges...almost as if they've caught a bit of frost.  The leaves are from a Sizzix die, and the flourish from a punch.  I added a little Glossy Accents to the edges of the leaves too.

Enjoy the rest of your day, and thanks for visiting.



Photobucket

3 comments:

chris said...

Oh Debbie its perfect, I love everything about it, I love all the different textures and colours they are amazing. have missed your perfect cards and you.
hugs chris xx
hope you have a happy and healthy 2011.

Riet said...

Soo beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute card, love it.
luv
Debby

Card Slideshow

Digital Scrapping

Guestbook

Leona Lewis - Il Divo

Playlist


Powered By Blogger